Heartland Library Cooperative Annual Plan of Service
Fiscal Year 2020-2021
The Annual Plan of Service is an outline of the cooperative’s focus of activities during the year. The plan supports the goals, objectives, and action plan from the cooperative’s Long-Range plan, and are supported by the cooperative’s budget as described.
The major emphasis during Fiscal Year 2021 (October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021) will be:
- Year 3 of Koha database. Continue modifying the system to meet local staff and patron needs.
- Update interlocal agreements and by-laws.
- Plan a 25th Anniversary Celebration of the Heartland Library Cooperative in April 2021.
- Continue courier service 4-5 days a week to all 7 libraries in the Cooperative.
- Continue “Pink Cart” program for all 7 libraries.
- Update website to more current and visually appealing to patrons and the community while improving ADA Compliance measure of the website.
- Update or revise policies.