This month at the Sebring Public Library:
- Toddler storytime Wednesday mornings at 11:30 a.m except for Christmas Day.
- Baby storytime will be on Wednesday, December 11, at 11 a.m.
- Adult coloring group every Friday at 10 a.m..
- S.T.E.A.M night is Friday, December 13, at 4:00 p.m..
- Family movie days are December 7 and 21, at 2:00 p.m..
- At Noon on Tuesday, December 17, Peace River Center Victim Services’ is hosting a Women’s Empowerment Group; all females 18 years and older are welcome.
- Santa will be making an appearance on Friday, December 20 at 1:30 p.m., everyone is welcome to get a free picture taken with Santa!