Ebooks, Audiobooks & Other Online Resources
Ebooks & Audiobooks
Axis 360 offers many downloadable e-books for your enjoyment. You will discover fiction and non-fiction downloadable titles that can be found by completing a quick search for a title or author. Browse by subjects such as Biographies, Cooking, Health & Fitness, History, Travel, Mystery, and Romance. An advanced search can be used to narrow down your search. Browse titles by viewing Just Added, Most Popular, Hidden Gems and Recently Returned.
Click here to access their help pages.
Zinio, the world’s largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library’s collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Mobile apps — Read magazines on 95% of today’s mobile devices including iOS (Apple), Android, Win8, and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- Current Issues — New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition. Many are available before they arrive at your library and are ready for immediate download.
- Back List — As your collection grows, so does the digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout — Browse your library’s collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
- Manage your collection — Using the personal account you create, you will have the opportunity to checkout magazines and read them instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) or access the content on a portable media device. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No limit permanent check out — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish